Does anyone have experience with the above machine (2 group)? I might be buying one second-hand and need some advice.

Views: 122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had a 2 group NS Premier in 1997 & 98, the early days of our shop. It was not my favorite machine. But I have to admit that I didn't know much about proper maintenance in those days and sometimes the breakdowns could have been preventable. It would not be good for a high volume shop. If I remember correctly it has a small boiler, (for a commercial machine), at only 7 liters and only 2800 watts electrical power. We could run it out of steam in a heavy rush, (doing multiple back-to-back 20 ounce lattes), and frequetly had to wait for a couple minutes for it to recover. It was good in one sense....I was forced to learn how to work on espresso machines when I had my Premier.
Thanks Bob.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service