I am opening soon and in the process of finalizing my menu. I want to make things as simple as possible for the customers.

There is a shop in London that made things super simple by just offering espresso with milk in different sizes. I am not going to go that simple for my espresso section (in regards to capps and lattes) I am thinking of just saying "Espresso with steamed milk" and offering an 8oz, 12oz, and 16oz. Any thoughts?

If I do not go this route I will most likely just do a 6oz capp and 12oz latte in only those sizes.

I would really love to cap everything at 12oz tops, including the coffees but I frankly do not have the guts to do it.

Views: 71

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We are in the same boat. I'm capping my sizes at 16oz. too. I will also only offer a capp. in-house only in a 6oz. mug. The only drink naming I plan on will be signature drinks that are seasonal and what customers name for contests.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service