Hey everyone,

I finally conned the owner into letting me order new cups. Everyone in our town seems to either have the Rattleware/Cremaware cups or the ones from Espresso Parts, which seem to be identical to the Rattleware/Cremaware ones. Apart from them always being on back order, I'd really like to not have the same cups as everyone else in town. I was wondering if somebody could fill me in on some other manufactures of such items and possibly someplace I could order them and not have to deal with everything being on backorder.

Thanks!

-Ryan 

Views: 1753

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is this website correct? They're asking for a password

Jeremiah Perrine said:
bottless.com

I've never used them just an interesting site.
Anyone have experience working with these guys?

All of our NotNeutral (http://www.notneutral.com/index.php/cPath/1_104) are now in stock.  Demi, cap, 8 & 12 oz latte: http://www.intelligentsiacoffee.com/store/products/Black+Cat+Projec....  Listed prices on our website are for retail for one cup/saucer.  Wholesale prices available for accounts of ours. 

bottless.org    

sorry

Just talked to espressosupply.com (home of rattleware and cremaware), they are having issues with the manufacturing of the product are looking for new sources...they will not know anything for months. 

So, espressopart.com might be your best option. 

teresa pilarz said:

Is this website correct? They're asking for a password

Jeremiah Perrine said:
bottless.com

I've never used them just an interesting site.
Anyone have experience working with these guys?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service