Even though Michigan is pretty depressed right now and I know a lot of places aren't hiring, I thought I'd ask anyway. If anyone needs a barista, roasting or baking assistant, food prep help or whatever...as long as it's in a quality-focused cafe around the Metro Detroit or Ann Arbor areas, I'm experienced & flexible. Willing to learn and also help in any way I can. Please take a look at my page and website.

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Saturdays and Sundays are not heavy comuter days. Maybe you would be interested in those days here?
One of my girls had a mental breakdown and she quit without notice.
unless we do not move to the west side
Hi Mike,
I'm so sorry to hear that...not an easy situation. Things have somewhat changed since posting this a couple months ago. I have a sample roaster on the way and have also started to look for a retail spot so I can move in by Dec/Jan. Committing to weekends is not something I can do right now. Besides my biz plans, I'm also writing a book. Appreciate the offer though and wish you all the best.

Mike said:
Saturdays and Sundays are not heavy comuter days. Maybe you would be interested in those days here?
One of my girls had a mental breakdown and she quit without notice.
unless we do not move to the west side

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service