This evening saw a balck rubber device on the end of syrup pumps that were Monin syrups.  When questioning the person behind the counter she showed how they pulled off the tip and the pushed backed on.  She did not know where they got them.  I have searched Monin website and do not see anything like them.  Does any one out there used these and know where they can be purchased?

Views: 727

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Has anyone  seen these or no where to get them?

When you order Monin pumps from your supplier they should come with theses stoppers on them.

Thanks we have never got them and thanks for the heads up. I will have to check with them.

Could be free pour spouts.

My family's old shop purchased Monin pumps from multiple different suppliers, and I've worked with shops that purchase from even more different suppliers. I've never seen or heard of these until now. Based on the silence from the community, I'd say I'm not alone.

Who is your supplier, Rob? Sounds like they'd be a good place to get them.

Rob Morrisey said:

When you order Monin pumps from your supplier they should come with theses stoppers on them.

That is true we have never seen them before and we go to coffee fest and talk to the reps. I plan on calling Monin in the am. also Brandy where can I get some john gusset fiting for a astra pro or can I just replace the water fill tube from the pump to the tank with something else? they

use a plastic tube to the john Gusset fiting and they leak. Thanks.

Brady said:

My family's old shop purchased Monin pumps from multiple different suppliers, and I've worked with shops that purchase from even more different suppliers. I've never seen or heard of these until now. Based on the silence from the community, I'd say I'm not alone.

Who is your supplier, Rob? Sounds like they'd be a good place to get them.

Rob Morrisey said:

I've been ordering my supplies from Barista Pro Shop. They have just about anything you could need, good prices and shipping discounts on large orders. Pretty fast service too.

Thanks all that replyed.

Java Sensations Tom

What would a stopper be used for though? If the pump is already in place..

It covers the end of the pump to keep out dust . We are a mobile espresso bar and do catering.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service