Does anyone have a set of SHARP stainless steel grinder burrs for the Bunn G1/G2/G3 bulk grinder?

All I can find online are the $200-ish versions that seem to be Titanium?  I can't figure out why they would be so expensive otherwise.  

The ones I'm looking for are Bunn Part # 002314.0000  (the apparently titanium ones are part # 05861.1002)

They don't have to be new, just clean and sharp.  Please let me know! 

Views: 1830

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't have any in stock, but you probably have a Bunn parts and service company nearby that may be willing to sell you some. I think Bunnomatic.com has a service partner locator. I'll be ordering more this week, so could get some for you, but you'll get them quicker from someone local.

Can anyone speak to how much benefit the titanium burrs are vs the OEM ones?
Hmmm... did a little more looking and found this in the parts drawing:

05861.1002 1 Burr Kit (Includes items 7, 8 and mounting screws)
11285.1000 1 Burr Kit, Turkish Grind (Includes items 7, 8 and mounting screws)

02314.0000 2 Screw, Pan Head .25”-20 x .50”

So, the 2314.000 is the pair of mounting screws, 05861.1002 is the burrset. $200ish sounds right for this burrset anyway... not sure why I didn't process that on the first go-round (that's what I get for posting before finishing my first cup?). They are huge, and I know bulk burrs are generally lots more expensive.

You still might try calling around to local parts companies if you need them super-quick, but it does look like Espresso Parts has the correct part. I like to give them business when I can, since they support this community. It does look kinda like they used the wrong picture on that part page, so it would be worth a call to them to verify.
$200 is correct.

These burrs are rated for like... I dunno... the manual says 30,000 pounds as far as warranty, so we'll call it 5,000 pounds of coffee.

Basically they last for forever. You'll spend $200 every 3 years or so.

YMMV

-bry
Greetings from California. I am a distributor for Bunn products and can get you the following pricing on the burr sets:

05861.1002 Burr Set Kit, New $151.95
11285.1000 Burr Set Kit, Turkish Grind $154.35

These are the base prices not including tax and shipping. WITH tax of roughly $14.00 and shipping of about $5.00 I can get you the brand new Bunn burrs for about $175.00 in your hands.

The difference is if you want Turkish Grind (nearly powder) for Turkish coffees and other very powdery, then these burrs will grind that fine. For an extra $3.00 it might be worth having that capability.

If you're interested, I can get these for you, drop-ship them to you and you can get them relatively quickly once we receive your payment (via PayPal).

Let me know.

Kirk (with Sequoia Coffee Roasting Company, LLC)
i needed grindmaster burrs for my old grindmaster, and they were priced at $200 also. that seems standard. however, i flirted pretty hard with the female sales rep and she gave me half price :P
nope. i dont. sorry.
Psh... she gave me mine for free... Better work harder.

-bry

Jared Rutledge said:
i needed grindmaster burrs for my old grindmaster, and they were priced at $200 also. that seems standard. however, i flirted pretty hard with the female sales rep and she gave me half price :P

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service