La Marzocco GB/5 Semi-Automatic 3 Group used approximately 1 year at our shop that's now closed. Bought through Counter Culture and maintained routinely. Perfect condition. Located in the Southeast. $6000 price is somewhat negotiable. Please contact:

Marisa Suarez-Stearns
stearnscoffee@yahoo.com

Views: 1298

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How long has it been sitting in storage?
Since January

Cedric said:
How long has it been sitting in storage?
What is southeast exactly?
That's a good price. Might just have to buy it for my kitchen!
North Alabama, Huntsville to be exact. It's definitely available for pick up, but could be willing to do a meet-you-half-way deal...

Logan Demmy said:
do you still have the machine for sale.. If you agrree on 4500 USD you got you self an agreement.

I would like to know whether i can you the machine in denmark or not and what voltage does it opperate on.

Please let men know as soon as possible tks.
do you still have the machine for sale.. If you agrree on 4500 USD you got you self an agreement.

I would like to know whether i can you the machine in denmark or not and what voltage does it opperate on.

▶ Reply to This
I'm willing to negotiate the price, this will also depend on shipping (if need be)...As far as the voltage it is as follows:
208-240 V...hope this helps, and if you have any further questions , please email me: stearnscoffee@yahoo.com

Abuzer said:

▶ Reply to This
Hi Marisa.
Well how much is the cost for shipping it to Denmark you know better than me i think...
You the reason i ask about the voltage is because i know that in the US you use 110V/60HZ.
And in Denmark we use 220V/50HZ.. you have find some how on these quesions for me. If there no problem you got your self a sure buyer.

And can you accept my offer for 4500 usd..

Marisa said:
I'm willing to negotiate the price, this will also depend on shipping (if need be)...As far as the voltage it is as follows:
208-240 V...hope this helps, and if you have any further questions , please email me: stearnscoffee@yahoo.com

Abuzer said:

▶ Reply to This
Hi am stil waiting for your answer...

Abuzer said:
Hi Marisa.
Well how much is the cost for shipping it to Denmark you know better than me i think...
You the reason i ask about the voltage is because i know that in the US you use 110V/60HZ.
And in Denmark we use 220V/50HZ.. you have find some how on these quesions for me. If there no problem you got your self a sure buyer.

And can you accept my offer for 4500 usd..

Marisa said:

Abuzer said:

▶ Reply to This
what is the reason for selling?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service