I am a Roaster Wholesaler - It is Farmers market season and it seems that a large number of my potential customers are asking for k cups. I understand the brewig process and the coffee available is terrible but are we missing out? Is there any way for a small roaster to package in k cups?

Views: 532

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just for the record, Green Mountain did not sell anything to Starbucks. Green Mountain has a licensing deal to sell Starbucks-branded coffee in K-cups.

lance battenfield said:
green mountain did own the rights until sbux bought them. and i bet when buxy starts marketing them they'll become much more popular. i'm still a little if-y about hopping on the bandwagon tho.  dont know for sure but, it seems like quality would suffers greatly when you use k-cups. there alot of great ideas out there though.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service