Anyone know of coffee shops I should check out over there....or would want a guest barista for a day or two =)

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You shoul try and squeeze in an indonesian visit as well Cedric... Malaysia you should check out the Malaysian Barista Group. I think there are 8 members. For the Phils you again should do a search. There are at least 15 members from there on BX I reckon.
If I have a chance to make it to Indonesia, I surely will and let you know. This was supposed to be a vacation for fun, but might end up becoming a great learning adventure too. Thanks for the tip.

Alun Evans said:
You shoul try and squeeze in an indonesian visit as well Cedric... Malaysia you should check out the Malaysian Barista Group. I think there are 8 members. For the Phils you again should do a search. There are at least 15 members from there on BX I reckon.
NAKS NAMAN!!! Dalawang gimmiks =P An familia ko na sa Cavite City. I will try to make sure to visit your place.

vanessa love lupiba said:
hello...im from philippines,i own 2 coffeeshops.1 big 1 small(really small, about 3 tables only)..im a barista myself..but i am located in the Davao City,its in south philippines.
Hi Cedric,
Please let me know the date in Malaysia, maybe we can meet up and bring you around.

Cheers

Boyd

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service