I am not a professional and i worked hard to make this dream happen and have a real nice little coffee shop/ 15 tables in the heart of Rabat Morocco what are the ideas that will make it work! I need a real good barrister to help me out in Morocco

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Um, the details that are needed to really get this thread going are in really short supply so why don't we start with this: What kind of equipment do you have? What are your goals for the shop in terms of advancing the coffee culture in your area? What type of clientele are you hoping to attract?

Seek out a great roaster or get training from an experienced, well respected roaster if you are going to roast the beans yourself. I'll let that be my first piece of advice.

Looking forward to trying to help you out
-bry
Hi Thanks so much for your answer
I started my coffee shop snack a year ago
at that time i was working
and the person in charge did not really take care of it
so i lost customers
now i have been in the place for a month and i wonder how to make it work better
i have good equipement i cannot roast the coffee i guess we do not have this possibility in morocco
what are the good ideas besides good service and cleaneness
thanks a lot
I am looking for a good Bariista for a month to come and work with me but howm much will this cost me>
is there an association that help the professionals
are there any networks that facilitate exchanges
thansk a lot\
hello language barrier!

what brand of espresso machine do you have?
what brand of espresso grinder do you have?
what type or brand of coffee are you currently using?
can you show us pictures of your lattes or cappuccinos?

answering those questions would help us to help you. thanks!
You asked: "is there an association that help the professionals. are there any networks that facilitate exchanges."

I do not believe North Africa has an organization for shop owners yet, but the Specialty Coffee Association of Europe has North African members and certifies trainers in North Africa. Start here: http://www.scae.com/about/.
thanks a lot my dear i will try and let you know
wonderful

Marshall Fuss said:
You asked: "is there an association that help the professionals. are there any networks that facilitate exchanges."

I do not believe North Africa has an organization for shop owners yet, but the Specialty Coffee Association of Europe has North African members and certifies trainers in North Africa. Start here: http://www.scae.com/about/.
hi
i have rancilio
i buy cafe dubois imperator and superior
i have no pictures
i am a beginner and suffering to make this wonderful place work
if you send me your e mail i will send you pictures of the place
it is in rabat
capital of morocco
in north africa
we are french and arabic speakers
thanks a lot for your help

fatima zohra salah said:
so i lost customers
now i have been in the place for a month and i wonder how to make it work better
i have good equipement i cannot roast the coffee i guess we do not have this possibility in morocco
thanks a lot
I am looking for a good Bariista for a month to come and work with me but howm much will this cost me>
thansk a lot\
Hi Marshall fuss
i went to the adress you nicely gave me but there is no real network in North Africa, there is one but in Egypt ... could you tell me how i can register in a school for some days to learn how to make coffee and how to manage a real good coffee shop, i have family in New Jersey in the U.\S. where i can stay what is the address there if there is a ny school or where can i get a good training, thanks for your help

Marshall Fuss said:

Fatima-

While I've never been to North Africa, I'm guessing that it's very different than the United States, which means that our usual lessons may not work in Rabat. Only you know your culture and your clientele and you must tailor your approach to meet the local conditions. What may work here in America might not be applicable to Morocco.

That said, I think a basic foundation of understanding how to brew quality coffee and a commitment to customer service is very important. You must learn and determine the standard for your coffee shop and then execute that standard. It is difficult but rewarding.

While I don't know of any schools in NYC, if you can make your way to Baltimore, Maryland, you are more than welcome to spend some time with our baristas learning our craft.
thanks a lot Jay
I will be in the U.S. starting september 17 with my family
based in PA, bucks county
how can i get to you in case i want to spend some time at your place to learn thanks a lot for your help
please tell me how to get hold of you
thanks a lot
fatima
dear fatima
u can take me i f u want =D surely i will do my best im working here in coffee shop in UAE for 3 years and in indonesia for 2 and 1/2 year

fatima zohra salah said:
so i lost customers
thanks a lot
thansk a lot\
hi do you speak french and i do not think it is possible to get you a contract in morocco

kartika rachmawati said:
dear fatima
u can take me i f u want =D surely i will do my best im working here in coffee shop in UAE for 3 years and in indonesia for 2 and 1/2 year

fatima zohra salah said:
so i lost customers
thanks a lot
thansk a lot\

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service