Hey guys,

My girlfriend and I are going to visit Seattle in the beginning of June! I'm looking for an affordable hotel close to Stumptown/Victrola ish area.. Can someone please provide some advice? It'd be much appreciated!!

Views: 71

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not much up there is going to be cheep but anything on Broadway would work. The Silver Cloud is in a nice spot but it is like a $200 a night hotel. There are some B&Bs on the north side of Broadway but they are a bit out of walking distance.
Thanks! Being within walking distance isn't a big deal. I'll just be happy to finally be in Seattle..

Jarred Hoffpauir said:
Not much up there is going to be cheep but anything on Broadway would work. The Silver Cloud is in a nice spot but it is like a $200 a night hotel. There are some B&Bs on the north side of Broadway but they are a bit out of walking distance.
We always stay at the Moore Hotel:
www.moorehotel.com
I think it's about $80 a night and it's right downtown (but not that close to Stumptown).
Anything downtown is pretty much walking distance to Stumptown and Victrola. Seattle is a pretty compact city.
Are there any other cafes around there that are worth checking out?
Vivace would be a standard. If you have transportation Herkimer will treat you will, also.

Chris Dodson said:
Are there any other cafes around there that are worth checking out?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service