I am trying to find a blank portafilter to buy to back flush the Carimali but I have found that most say that they don't fit Carimali models. I'm also trying to find any information about maintaining and what cleaning products to use on this machine as I did not receive any manual. 

Views: 453

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They make rubber backflush disks that you can place inside any basket that can turn it into a blank basket with worrying about the size.

every espresso machine uses a blank. There are different sizes you just need the right one.

and just use a espresso cleaner in powder form

go to this web page   http://www.espressoresource.com/

ask for angelo-this guy knows everything

www.vanelis.com lists these under their parts page, espresso parts, Carimali.  

I can't address the particular brand, but if you contact espressoparts.com in Seattle, they should be able to help you on both the backflush disk and the cleaning. Although I did a search for your brand and the blank that came up excluded the Carimali. Good luck.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service