Looking to sell our 1999 Diedrich IR-12. We've roasted on this machine for the last 3 years and its been a solid machine. We've never had an issue. Its currently converted to propane but we have the original natural gas adapters still. Its a simple conversion. I believe we're the third owner of the machine. The first owner started to get artsy with one side of the machine and never completed painting it. It doesn't effect the performance and it adds a little character. Its currently set up and running Cropster- which has been an awesome set up for us. The roaster came with a thermal afterburner that we never hooked up but is available. Would love to sell together but willing to separate if interested. 18k. Open to offers. Located in Georgia. Thanks!

Views: 1692

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is this equipment still for sale? Thanks, Joseph

Is this roaster still available?

I your roaster still for sale. If call 843 249 444 is my shop my cell 843 251 5266

How much dollars?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service