I am going with some friends and my wife to Costa Rica in February and wanted to know if anyone had any good connections to farmers/farms there. Anybody?

Views: 119

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Chris, talk to Ryan. We've got a few relationships there. He spent a couple weeks there a few months back.
oh yeah :-)
Chris, contact cafe imports!! They have a ton of connections down there.
I just got back from Puerto Viejo, CR and tried to make some connections to some farms there, but not a lot of luck because it was during the Holidays. We did our own adventure through some coffee farms in the Turrialba region - beautiful! There is a place there called Golden Bean Coffee - a mill and farm. They have a website. They do tours. We had a hard time finding anyone with connections in our town though... hopefully you have better luck!
Kendra,
I got connected with someone who helps with about 50 micro farms, so I have a great resource for cupping and touring some farms. Thanks for the reply.

Kendra said:
I just got back from Puerto Viejo, CR and tried to make some connections to some farms there, but not a lot of luck because it was during the Holidays. We did our own adventure through some coffee farms in the Turrialba region - beautiful! There is a place there called Golden Bean Coffee - a mill and farm. They have a website. They do tours. We had a hard time finding anyone with connections in our town though... hopefully you have better luck!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service