Hi I am thinking of expanding my business by adding a small espresso bar. I have been looking at different machines and came to the thought that Nuova Simonelli Appia 2group automatic would do the job. Is it a reliable and durable machine? Are there other machines in similar price range that do the better job??

Views: 153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Appia is a solid value and quite reliable. I like them a lot for places where espresso needs to be good but is not the main focus (like restaurants, bars, and church cafes). I do prefer the Aurelia for more coffee-centric applications like cafes and coffeehouses. The machines share many components, but there are a couple of upgrades that make a difference in more demanding environments.

It's a good choice.

Thank you very much for the reply. I tried to find decent review on appia two group automatic but could not find decent one so I was not 100% sure if it would be a good investment. But I guess it is good machine after all.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service