curious, what is a good price to pay for a 2005 ditting kr 1203 grinder??? market price if bought used???

Views: 2032

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I picked one up this past week in NYC for $200.  it needs a fin on the front, but for 2 bills, it was worth it.  Would love to know the info of the Liquidator!!!!  email it to me at Jonathan@BearMountainCoffeeRoasters.com  Would appreciate it.  I need 2 more!  Keep the roasters hummin!!!!

this is in equipment and tech not barista exchanges and travel.
I picked up two yesterday.  One Ditting and one Mahlkonig Guat.  Asking 400 got them for 300 each.  Keeping south of you guys......don't want to encroach.  CoolJonnyB

how did you get them for $300? They must have been on sale for a while... 

I just made them an offer they couldn't refuse....Seriously, They did say it has been a couple of weeks without much interest.  I was puzzled as to why the brewers and espresso machines were bought and the the most prized grinders were still sitting all by their lonely.... 

Who died and named you moderator?

Ron Ingber said:

What does this have to do with "Barista Exchanges and Travel"?

Please post in the correct forum.

Ron, the Country Guy

Do you have the Ditting for sale?  Please email me if you do: bbbond@gmail.com

Jonathan Baratz said:
I picked up two yesterday.  One Ditting and one Mahlkonig Guat.  Asking 400 got them for 300 each.  Keeping south of you guys......don't want to encroach.  CoolJonnyB
I bought one for $220 about two months back.   I cleaned it up and flipped it for $850.   It was an '05 and I did some research, $850 was about the going rate, and it sold very fast.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service