Anybody know of a great cupping course out there?

Views: 114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If your serious about "Great" I only know of one. I have taken courses from Mane' so I can vouch for his programs.
http://www.coffee-school.com/coffee_school/cupping.html
"Great" did not come cheap. I live on the West coast so you can add the air fare to his prices to come up with an estimate of costs.
There are others for less $ for sure. Keep shopping till you find your match. Cupping is fun.
Joe
www.counterculturecoffee.com - they offer free cuppings at all of their east coast training centers every friday.
GE 103 is the intro to cupping class created by the SCAA, and I think they have a few events coming up in which that class is offered, including the first ever Barista Guild Retreat "Camp Pull-a-shot". The SCAA has also created several upper level cupping classes, including green grading, that are available at various Skill Building Workshops as well as the annual Expo which will be in Houston this year, and I believe Portland next year. Hope this helps

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service