Coffee House &/or Specialty Coffee Equipment for Sale - Coffee Houses Closing Fishers/Indy IN

BX'ers,
For personal reasons, we are needing to sell our established coffee house location in Fishers IN immediately. Commercial/Specialty equipment includes: 3 Group LaMarzocca Espresso machine, 2 Bunn Brewers, 2 Blendtec Blenders, LaMarzocca Swift Grinder, Bunn airpots, Dual Zone custom display case, undercounter refrigerator, Undercounter Freezer, Stainless Steel work table, Solid wood tables/chairs and much much more.
We would love to sell this location with a large, loyal regular customer base as we have worked hard to become the "corner coffee shop" on our area and would hate to not see our customers served great coffee any longer. We will also consider selling all or part of the equipment seperately if you want to open in a different location or upgrade your equipment.
We also have another full set of equipment to be sold from another recently close location. Selling is a must, and the sooner the better. Please contact me at thecoffeegirl@comcast.net if you have any questions or interest in purchasing any/all of the equipment or the business as a whole.

Views: 194

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As I just closed the doors of my shop last month, I definitely feel for you. I wish you the best of luck. Aside from people I knew, craigslist was a good way to find buyers.

Also, please refrain from "cross-posting," it makes the internet gods angry.
Thanks for your sentiments, it is a very hard decision for us to come to as I am sure you understand. Best of luck to you as well in your post-coffee endeavors.

Sorry, not sure what cross posting is,, I saw that is came up twice after I submitted my thread but that was totally on accident, I know just enough to be dangerous on here sometimes!

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ said:
As I just closed the doors of my shop last month, I definitely feel for you. I wish you the best of luck. Aside from people I knew, craigslist was a good way to find buyers.

java,
just opened a coffee house in Hannibal, MO. Is any equiptment still available?
Mark Twain Ice N Coal

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ said:

We are still looking for tables but not wanting average cafe look but more upscale look. Anything up for sale? Send images and prices including shipping. We are looking for a something to complement our Cambria quarts stone barista station surround and POS. in stone or solid wood; Elegant, upscale, possibly iron footed bases... Not your college java, jive place, or small town cafe'. Our place is in a renovated 1928 Craftsman home check it out on our facebook page (I haven't figured how to transfer pictures here yet), Search The Celtic Cup Coffee House, Inc. I need to update the photos as there has been a lot going on this week. The dark walnut finish on the trim really tones down the red and gold and make sit feel really cozy and warm.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service