Ok, so what's the chances of a bX meet and greet at SCAA-ATL? Anyone know?

Views: 224

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm still trying to work out if I can go, but if I can, a m-n-g would be totally rad.
bX is a sponsor of the M'lissa and Chris Owens party, so we should all meet there.
I'll be there...
You should add it to the Events section so we know when/where.

Plenty going on otherwise, unfortunately time will be a precious commodity. So much to do and so little time!

Matt Milletto said:
bX is a sponsor of the M'lissa and Chris Owens party, so we should all meet there.
In the nearby town of Athens, GA, local art house theatre, Cine, will be debuting A Perfect Cappuccino. This film by Amy Ferraris asks questions about the Starbucks' chain store model, consumerism, and standarization and of course "What makes a perfect cappuccino?" Fun! We're trying to get some of you coffee gurus to town and school us in your ways.

This is the night before everything really gets going so that's 4/14. After the movie, we're going have a short throwdown, then take in some of the music scene in town. I think there are some cool bands playing downtown that evening.

It's basically an excuse to geek out on coffee and then paint Athens red. No one will notice because most of the town is already red. But it should be fun anyway.
My wife and I are trying to make arrangements to come in Thursday for SCAA. We live in eastern GA, and are planning to fly to Dallas out of Atlanta for barista training with my coffee guru and fellow new-bxer Eldon Hooley before the SCAA Expo. So, I am trying to figure where I can park our car while we're in Texas (that won't cost me an arm and a leg, like the airport) and pick it up when we fly back into Atlanta on Thursday. I thought about Marta, but trying to get fare looks like a complicated process online.

Any suggestions?
Jason I will be spinning at Owenses party at Octane Friday the 17th. We should meet there like Matt suggested. Gonna be a blast!
Nice, we shall certainly plan on it, because there are few places I would rather be (besides with my wife), than where Lem Butler, I mean, DJ Pez is spinning, and that's the truth!

Lem Butler said:
Jason I will be spinning at Owenses party at Octane Friday the 17th. We should meet there like Matt suggested. Gonna be a blast!
I am for the Owens event but for those who can't make it, what day would be good? A Saturday? The other event would be a throwdown at Octane. I am pretty sure that is still on.
For those who are driving, you have an open invite to visit us on the North side. We will have our new training room completed by then. Just let me know!
Hi, Rob, I'd really like to see your set up. I'll be in town Thursday-Saturday. When is good?

Rob Tuttle said:
I am for the Owens event but for those who can't make it, what day would be good? A Saturday? The other event would be a throwdown at Octane. I am pretty sure that is still on.
For those who are driving, you have an open invite to visit us on the North side. We will have our new training room completed by then. Just let me know!
Hey Zech...there will be people here Thursday and until noon on Friday. We could also meet Saturday but it would need to be early morning before the events at the show. Probably Thursday would work best.

Zech said:
Hi, Rob, I'd really like to see your set up. I'll be in town Thursday-Saturday. When is good?

Rob Tuttle said:
Rob Tuttle said:

Is there a throwdown at Octane that weekend?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service