Conscious Cup is moving! We are building a new Roastery and Cafe, over the next 40 or so days we will be doubling in size, adding a kitchen, adding a cupping/demo lab, a stage and much more seating. Every day I'll be posting an image of our progress.

I'm also uploading more detailed photos on my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/jason.shipley1

This picture is 5 days into our construction, sorry I just got a the panarama camera

Views: 249

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Marek,
Looking at your photos make me wonder if we have enough support for the granite counters, I shouldn't be too nervous my architect designs roller coasters for Six Flags I'm sure we've got enough support. We're lining the inside of the bar with FRP so it will be water tight.
Six flags, oh... you're all good... nothing to worry about ... :)

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=six+flags+ro...
"jumped 2 six foot fences to get a hat" You can't plan for everything. Haha as long as the coaster is still standing....

Marek said:
Six flags, oh... you're all good... nothing to worry about ... :)

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=six+flags+ro...
Jason,
Just wanted to say"Thank You!" for sharing the photos. They inspire those of us who have been-there-done-that and will go a long way to educate those who are "thinking about opening a coffee shop".

Thanks again, and please keep those photos coming.

Ron, the Country Guy

Copper going in... that stuff is expensive, wish they would allow PEX around here.

The physical building is just a small part of building a shop. We've been working hard at updating our logo and retail design. Above is the draft of our logo. Below are some concepts for packaging.

Hi Jason;

Cooper, ouch ! feel the pain from here... So far, so good... Keep em' coming ... Post the floor plan... I am sure others would love to see it...

Who does your sleeves ... We were Java Jackets ... But the 90 days out bothered me and we went generic some time ago... Your sleeves making me jealous ...

Speaking of branding ... Two edged sword that... If yiu have popular spot then neighborhood scattered with paper cups ... With your logo on them...

I always found the branding of cup and sleeve silly... Brand the cup... Put a sleeve ... Over the logo... :)

Dod your sleeves come flat... Need to be assembled ... Or is it flat just to show graphic ...

Maybe we should start a seperate thread ... Coffee shop floor plans.... Show me yours... I'll show you mine...

We can start the ball rolling... game?

Cheere

Marek
Cayman Islands
Cafe del Sol
The sleeves will come from Britevision they are a 3-4 week lead time and will come pre-assembled that is just a proof from our designer. We had to buy 54 cases to get down to a decent price. This is the design we ended up with.

And you're right I see no need to do a branded cup, the minimums are out of control we'll just use a white cup with a black lid.

Camera broken? looking forward to more... Still no contact from Britevision... business must be too good. HELLO... I want to order 135,000 sleeves... 'no reply'... :)

Since I am buggin' you... keep in mind I am on little sandbar in the middle of the ocean...

Who is doing your bags... I have #6 brown... need upgrade...

Marek

Marek I haven't forgotten about you. I'll get you that contact info.

I've been busy between my shop, the new construction and we opened my wife's new salon this week. Crazy but lots of fun
Jason Shipley said:

Marek I haven't forgotten about you. I'll get you that contact info.

I've been busy between my shop, the new construction and we opened my wife's new salon this week. Crazy but lots of fun

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service