I'm looking for a reliable 2 gallon hot water tower for manual brewing.  Anyone have any recommendations based on your experience?  What do you guys think about the Newco NHW-15?  

Views: 570

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fetco.
Need a good price - let me know.
We have the Bunn towers, and I like 'em just fine. Just make sure they can keep a stable temp, and that the recovery time is fast.
Hey, I am very interested in Fetco water tower prices. Hoping to add one to my set-up in the next few months. Can't get bx to let me send you a message for some reason, my e-mail is frenchbuddhist at gmail.com.

Jeremiah Perrine said:
Fetco.
Need a good price - let me know.
I'm looking into water towers real seriously for a pour-over bar.  Does anyone have any info on the PID'd towers I've been seeing around?
Curtis 5 gallon towers are nice. They are duel voltage so to get optimal recovery time you can convert the factory set 110 to 220 pretty simply.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service