AKA="J. Jr."

Obsessively cared for and well maintained, this machine is only 2 years old and has only seen light use. $7,000

Call J. at 916-955-7931

Views: 3106

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And for the record...my wife didn't seem to understand that between coffee and clean laundry (the dryer plug is 220v), coffee wins.
GAWD I want that!!! Anyone wanna play secret santa?
how many group heads? Is shipping and handling included? How much for freight to TN (37388)?
OH MAN!
NOT J JR!!!
... i need to sell a kidney, and fast.
This is a 3 group machine.

Sorry Ben, Kidneys only get you a two group these days.
So did you find a buyer... I don't see a sold posting.
I am interested but only for 4000 USD and it is a seroius bid... pleae reply... fast.
Who are these people who keep emailing me asking if this is still for sale? Seriously people, it sold in like a week, at full asking price. It's two years later for crying out loud. SOLD! OK?

The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ said:
Who are these people who keep emailing me asking if this is still for sale? Seriously people, it sold in like a week, at full asking price. It's two years later for crying out loud. SOLD! OK?

Want me to delete it?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service