Anyone?

A customer of mine had a 3-group volumetric Unic Diva in her back room and asked me to take a look at it.  I did, and it works, sorta.  Weird machine.  I wanted to know if anyone knew anything about these machines - shot quality, reliability, etc.

Thanks!

b

Views: 362

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i've used and worked on a unic diva single that we had for a demo its a work horse for a single but i think its a 20 amp not 15 110v as far as shot quality it wasnt bad pretty good infact for a 110 unit. kills an oscar even though its much more commercial they are just close in price unic is a tad more. never seen a 3grp though does it have the teflon or plastic wands???? thats the only thing i dont like!
Can a unic be a diva? It all sounds a little Baton Room to me...
Yeah... had quite a bit of fun with that so far. Especially since the machine is actually missing a few parts, and I'm trying to locate replacements.

Yes it has the teflon wands. Or one of them at least. The other one had disappeared. Here's a pic that shows this strange wand.

Fired it up the other day to see where we stood. It functions, but clearly needs screens and gaskets, a pressurestat, hi-limit, new wand, o-rings...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service