1883 Maison Routin & Barista 22 Sauces and Syrups

Hello! Someone just gave our coffeehouse a TON of unopened 1883 Maison Routin and Barista 22 sauces and syrups, I am wondering if anyone has had any experiences with it. Honestly I had never even heard of it before. Is it good at all? I get the feeling it's good stuff, just wanting to hear some more opinions on it : ) Thanks!

Views: 342

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We work with 1883 in the school, and I really like it. They do solid standard flavors, and also have fun other options (I love the Red Pepper syrup). They started out with vermouth (in 1883) and then got into syrups later. Good people and tasty syrups! 

I've not worked with Barista 22, but I know it's a brand that is owned by Dillano's Coffee Roasters. Have fun!

Thank you! That helps a lot!!

Jen Hurd said:

We work with 1883 in the school, and I really like it. They do solid standard flavors, and also have fun other options (I love the Red Pepper syrup). They started out with vermouth (in 1883) and then got into syrups later. Good people and tasty syrups! 

I've not worked with Barista 22, but I know it's a brand that is owned by Dillano's Coffee Roasters. Have fun!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service