Today I am enjoying a very nice organic Sumatra from Salt Lake Roasting Company in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Coffee always tastes better when on vacation.

All the best,

Spencer

Views: 3314

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Enjoying a French pressed sweet & smooth Costa Rican COE. Loving it! http://beato.ca/store/fresh-roast--green-coffee/fratello-coffee.html
Just got done enjoying a large glass of Whole Milk... so delicious.
I find myself enjoying a nice Ethiopian Sidama Machicha brewed via siphon. So good!
Eth. Sid. Americano style!
Custom pre-blend espresso sample for http://coffeedeleon.com .

65% Brasil Daterra Sweet Blue, 35% Guatemala Finca La Soledad.

Double shot Americano. Delish.
I actually have been enjoying a nice Ethiopian Sidamo roasted at the Nine Bars Espresso and Drive thru. The sister store of the shop I work at. Definitely goes down smoothly yet has a really great body to it. When Im not drinking espresso over ice and want something to warm me up I drink this Sidamo anytime of the day. The one thing I dont recommend is to put it in a french press. Usually I love my press but for some reason it loses some of its charm in it.
Costa Rican from the San Elena Estate hand roasted by our own baristas!
Finca La Soledad. Pressed.
I've been drinking Fonte's Guatamalan COE offering. The beans smell like a reese's peanut butter cup before grinding. Afterwords, very roasty, chocolatey and dense in the cup. The descriptor advertises plums in the finish. I get that but I honestly tasted a bit more melon. Very nice as an espresso, pour over, or AeroPress.
Shockingly surprised at the tastiness of the Allegro Kenyan Grand Cru that my wife bought for me at Whole Foods. I rolled my eyes when she brought it home but I am now lavishing in the toffee and ripe cherry notes that are bombarding my tongue. Super juicy and clean.

Avery beautiful Brazil Santos from Cafe Kubal right here in Syracuse (my employer)

Sweet peanut butter, chocolate, raisins, and turkish delight. Spot on.

Worka Natural Sundried from Counter Culture.  A very interesting, very tasty Yirgacheffe.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service