Today I am enjoying a very nice organic Sumatra from Salt Lake Roasting Company in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Coffee always tastes better when on vacation.

All the best,

Spencer

Views: 3314

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Galapagos rocking my existence these days!!!!
El Salvador Santa Rita Peaberry- Coffee Labs
In sunny FLA. instead of NY
City+ Mexico Chiapas Santa Catarina in the press pot. Probably could be bumped up to full city to tone it down a bit... luckily it's homeroast ;)
Esmeralda in the farmhouse at HDA Esmeralda. Yum.
COE Nic Las Termopilas in the Eva Solo and a hearty Big Truck Latte Olympia Coffee Roasters
Last batch of Guatemala FTO La Voz, Huehuetenango's next. High Acidity, citric with a honeynut kinda body...
Just made a capp with Bumper Crop's Brazil Mogiana.
Today, the Ethiopian Biloya, my favorite of all right now. The blueberry notes in this coffee is amazing! I love the fact that it's so different, yet so much like the other Ethiopians. Definitely my current fave, though.
Intelligentsia Quetzal Breakfast Blend through the Technivorm. It may be the perfect drip coffee combo.
Yergacheffe (like wild strawberries) from 49th Parallel... and an awesome Rwanda Rusenyi from Counter Culture (along with 49th's Epic) through my Faema. Man, that's nice.

It IS always sunny in Philadelphia, and you KNOW THIS.
100% Kona no. 1 from Greenwell Farms.
Sweet, floral, nutty, and caramelly....MMMmmmmm
Today I'm drinking a coffee from Latitude 23.5. It's the Estate Blend, S. American, Indonesia. Dark Chocolate, Smooth Balance, very clean finish. Its a Nice! I Like

Just Roastit
Dr. Love
Today, like so many Mondays i am staying mobile with Black Cat Espresso Blend form Intelligensia out of Chicago, IL.

and I'm lovin' it!
-Justin

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service