Is anyone interested in opening a coffee shop in Beautiful Sedona, AZ?

Sedona, AZ is known as red rock country. A beautiful tourist town with many locals. The town has a few coffee shops now but I had an idea that nobody else has to open a coffee shop in town. I have the location I am looking for someone who is interested in opening a coffee shop exclusively on their own or to partner with me.

I plan on using the location as well as a gift shop which I think both coffee and gifts would compliment each other well in this town especially. There's plenty of parking, it's on a main road, highly visable, it has an interior square footage for chairs and tables and a an outside open patio for possibly entertainment to attract customers in the evening.

Anyone interested should contact me. My e-mail address is talrl@yahoo.com.

Views: 72

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Anyone interested in opening a coffee shop in Sedona, AZ at this location please don't hesitate to contact me. I would consider a great full-time manager if I can't find a great parnter or someone who is interested in this opportunity exclusively on their own. Contact talrl@yahoo.com

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service