Yes...This resume was really dropped off at my store and as you will see...He sounds like a good fit...for a lumber jack, or forest ranger.

Views: 7147

Replies to This Discussion

That. was. incredible! Wow, did you hire him? He has so much experience, that staying in the woods was simply an injustice to society! Hey you can't knock an eagle scout though, thats pretty legit! Good guy, (or maybe just different) but he is simply applying himself to the wrong field of work!

D
fantastic!!! beats the whole "I'm an arts student..." thing! And depending on your clientele, he could be useful for dealing with the more dubious customers!
So, if I am reading between the lines correctly, he has never had a job, he doesn't get along with people, he is not accustomed to standing behind a counter for eight hours (not to mention being indoors for that long). He probably has the required wardrobe and hygiene habits though.
Maybe he was applying to go out and source coffee?? ha
Saadia said:
Maybe he was applying to go out and source coffee?? ha

That's more like it !
Dude, no way i believe thats real. Man people are awesome arnt they? My plan was to make a collection of all the worst applications turned into my store and make a how not to get hired collage. Ill admit i had some bad applications, but this for sure is the best. Thanks for sharing!!!
Oddly enough, this guy would fit in well in our area! A good portion of our customers are "adventure sports" outdoorsy college students. Haha. Still wouldn't hire him though!

I got a resume recently from a girl - she listed six of her past jobs, all of which she left due to pregnancy. Makes you think doesn't it? That one stands out among one of my weirdest.
haha 6 pregnancies! i make you wonder which reality it better, whether she was lying about how she left the jobs or if she actually had six pregnancies and then left the job she was at.
Needless to say, we didn't hire her! But we all got a good laugh out of it! HAHA

Dustin DeMers said:
haha 6 pregnancies! i make you wonder which reality it better, whether she was lying about how she left the jobs or if she actually had six pregnancies and then left the job she was at.

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service