In Celebration of reaching the 3000 member mark at Barista Exchange. Espressoparts.com and bX have joined together to create the first of many Barista Exchange T Shirts.

The Viva Barista logo has been screened onto the front of 100% cotton T shirts and on the upper mid back is the Barista Exchange logo.

The Shirt Color is Army Green, just as the original Viva Shirts offered a few years back.

Click Here to order your shirt today!

Views: 951

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The "click here" link doesn't seem to be working. Also, what colors are available? Not so sure about the green...
Fixed the link.... Thanks!

The color is a darker gree than illustrated, and will be the first color offered.

Adrian Badger said:
The "click here" link doesn't seem to be working. Also, what colors are available? Not so sure about the green...
I guess it's like a guerilla green ! proletariat green ! :-P

Adrian Badger said:
Adrian, you'll wear green and you'll like it! :) Just kidding. I imagine soon enough we will have a lot of other options and items. bX beer koozies!
i need to scare up twenty-five bucks....
Got any XXL??? since I'm so petite I'd figured I should ask....
I, too, would need a XXL shirt, or as I like to call it, "Husky."
That shit is the business!!
Yup - I'll take one! Will you have them at Coffee Fest?
OK Matt.... green it is. But my beer koozie better be brown...or black... or red maybe...
We do have the XXL in stock, so no troubles. I will have the option added so that you can choose it.

TZ

Jason Dominy said:
Thanks man, you're one of the best in this business!

Terry Z said:
We do have the XXL in stock, so no troubles. I will have the option added so that you can choose it.

TZ

Jason Dominy said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service