Recently we started serving Gelato at the shop I work at. I have been exploring the world of gelato and also experimenting with cold drinks. I recently discovered that a dab of our all natural syrup and a scoop of gelato over san pellegrino is the most wonderful concoction ever! Well any who... I was wondering if there was a name for this drink or if anybody could give me some spectacular names for this drink. It is rather spendy so I need something really fantastic name.

Views: 100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, some don't like that one much. It took me a year to figure out the exact recipe... I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it. I tried yours, with soda... what size do you usually serve it? What is your favorite gelato in this beverage? I am brewing on a name...
Its ok! I just don't like anything in my coffee I'm a doppio kinda gal. I really enjoy the mixed berry, raspberry, tangerine and mango gelato in the float. Most of the time I mix the tangerine with the raspberry its amazing.
Shiloh Sanders said:
Yeah, some don't like that one much. It took me a year to figure out the exact recipe... I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it. I tried yours, with soda... what size do you usually serve it? What is your favorite gelato in this beverage? I am brewing on a name...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service