All Discussions Tagged 'world' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cafe's Around the World.

Everyone on here, are from different places. Big cities to small towns. I've been privileged to be able to have both of those experiences,…

Started by Justin Michael Terwilliger

4 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Justin Michael Terwilliger

Robusta espresso on Roaste

Hey everyone!   So I am excited to finally be on Roaste.com and wanted to invite everyone here to try out a blend of espresso on there made…

Started by luke hudek

4 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by luke hudek

Coffee Fest World Latte Art Championships BRACKET

The bracket for the upcoming Minneapolis World Latte Art Championships is up! Coffee Fest is pleased to announce the creation and debut of…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 May 13, 2010

New World Latte Art Championships - Debuting at Coffee Fest MN

New World Latte Art Championships   Welcome to the "New World Latte Art Championships at Coffee Fest" sponsored by Nuova Simonelli, Dillan…

Started by Matt Milletto

4 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by chris ganger

Origin Coffees versus Commodity Coffees

I like to put up a few thoughts out regarding an increasing dilemma in the coffee trade. And need as much input as possible to interpret an…

Started by Joachim Oster

0 Feb 23, 2010

Kenya Barista Champion Article

Nice article about John Muli, Kenya's barista champion. Would be amazing to have a competitor from an African country in the finals! I wish…

Started by Matt Milletto

4 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by nik orosi

Current world issues effecting Coffee Industry?

I just finished reading an article in COFFEETALK's May issue about 'Fuel or Food... the global hunger crisis'. It was quite depressing! My…

Started by Denise Smith

1 May 11, 2008
Reply by Denise Smith

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service