All Discussions Tagged 'training' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

barista training for a new startup

We are looking to start a bakery in our small community but feel that coffe products are essential to being successful. We know nothing abo…

Started by baker man

13 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by Brady

Need a job description for...

Espresso Manager. What would you include in this description if you were to looking to move from the front of your shop into the back room…

Started by Stickman

5 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Simon Ouderkirk

articles for training

I'm about to start training a bunch of people and i'm perusing the internetz for some articles for a primer for my "trainees" to read befor…

Started by ryan mcdougall

5 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Mike M

the need for speed

i'm turning this one over to the whole community, any advice is greatly appreciated. i'm a work-a-holic barista turned cafe manager, just…

Started by alexander léger

19 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Lorenzo Perkins

Join ABC's for 10-Days of Coffee Education

As of today, 08/27 there are only three spots left in the September ABC's class, if interested you can sign up online here: http://coffee…

Started by Matt Milletto

3 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Louise

American Barista & Coffee School Opens Affiliate School in Beijing, China

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE For more information, contact Matt Milletto: 503.232.2222 | matt@bellissimo.net coffeeschool.org | espresso101.com (…

Started by Matt Milletto

1 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Mike Spence

I am new to Barista Exchange - Chicago area

I am currently going to school for my AAS in Foodservice Administration. Want to get as much information as possible. I am looking to open…

Started by Julie Swiderski

0 Jul 7, 2009

Training In Hawaii

In the places I work, I pick up things and I'm constantly learning. But, I want to know more and advance my skills up to a higher level. Pr…

Started by illudereludere

6 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by J.P. Oughtred

Hire a former starbucks manager?

So a woman came into the shop that I manage today to drop off her resume, and to get some face time with me. And while we were talking she…

Started by Chris

28 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Jared Rutledge

American Barista & Coffee School Announces New Latte Art and Sensory Skills Workshops - USBC

Portland, OR (February 9, 2009) – Two new half-day latte art and sensory skills training workshops will be held concurrent with this year’s…

Started by Matt Milletto

2 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Andrew Hetzel

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service