All Discussions Tagged 'steaming' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

About steaming pitcher grip and movements when doing Latte Art

Heya guys first of all I wanna thank barista exchange for approving my membership. Thank you! Okay let's go to this matter. Does your grip…

Started by Super Mard

0 Sep 14, 2014

Milk steaming, aaaaaargh!

Just wondering if this drought (I'm in upper Michigan) has affected anyone's milk? I used to get a pretty nice micro foam as to where now I…

Started by Edward

1 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Simon Ouderkirk

Non-Dairy Option

So I recently posted a thread on whole milk only and what to use as our non-dairy option.  You should check it out...there is some good stu…

Started by Ty Paluska

5 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Juli

Steaming Technique - Proper Cappuccino

How do you steam your cappuccinos? First off, what is the standard for a cappuccino? I've always heard it broken down into 1/3s, but lately…

Started by Benjamin Curfman

3 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Brady

let's talk about milk.

Ok, here's the issue:  we just swapped milk suppliers and are now using the first and only organic milk producer in the state.  We were pre…

Started by Adam Wilson

11 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by emily jackson

Cleaning pitchers...

Hello!I was just wondering what methods/products everybody uses to clean their steaming pitchers.  Some of ours are a bit 'scuzzy' and the…

Started by Terika

29 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

Soy Milk

I have issues with soy milk. I think it's yucky... always. I know it's necessary for lactose intolerant people, vegans, etc. so i wonder i…

Started by Katherine

29 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by J.P. Oughtred

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service