All Discussions Tagged 'specialty' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seasonal Lattes?

I'm sorry if there is already a thread pertaining to this but I couldn't quite find one... Do you serve seasonal flavored lattes in your s…

Started by Theresa Szentendrei

10 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Beth Hobson

Decaf espresso, utilizing every aspect.

The thought of a "perfect" cup of 'Decaf' espresso might sound more like an oxymoron than a reasonable thought, but happy customers, means…

Started by Branden J. Bresson

3 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by will frith

Coutume Cafe

Authentic new-wave French specialty coffee shop and roastery. Located in the 7th arrondissement, at 47 Rue de Babylone, just a short walk f…

Started by Kevin Ayers

0 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Andrew Jacobson

Coffeehouses in Alpharetta

Hi, everyone! I'd like to know about some coffeehouses in Alpharetta (GA). I wanted to go to Element Coffee Co. but it's closed since last…

Started by Miguel Ángel Hernández

5 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Miguel Ángel Hernández

Fahrenheit Coffee

Hey All, I am currently in the process of opening Fahrenheit Coffee in Toronto. The focus of it will be education!! It will be a forum for…

Started by Sameer Mohamed

0 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Sameer Mohamed

THE COFFEE BOUTEAQUE

A specialty coffee house offering all the great specialty coffee and tea drinks. All coffee is roasted by us daily. We now have 2  location…

Started by nick placakis

0 Mar 27, 2011

Greene's Beans Café - Sparta

Our Sussex County, New Jersey - Sparta - shop is the larger of our two espresso/coffee cafe / retail stores. Although we roast most of our…

Started by Dave

0 May 28, 2010
Reply by Dave

Origin Coffees versus Commodity Coffees

I like to put up a few thoughts out regarding an increasing dilemma in the coffee trade. And need as much input as possible to interpret an…

Started by Joachim Oster

0 Feb 23, 2010

Kidd Coffee

Located in southen Ohio, 25 miles north of Cincinnati. This contemporary coffee shop, was founded in 2005. It is one of six franchise oper…

Started by mark couch

0 Feb 10, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service