All Discussions Tagged 'soy' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Microfoam and latte art

How long should it take to develop the skill for creating consistent microfoam and latte art. I have been making espresso and latte drinks…

Started by Joe D'Onofrio

3 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Hayward

Soy Lattes - why does soy milk curdle?

I've been having some trouble as of late with my espresso curdling my steamed soy milk. Any ideas on how to remedy this? I've tried Silk br…

Started by Janice

11 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Macallie Atkinson

Charging more for soy?

Does your organic coffeehouse charge more for soy? Why? There seems to be a rather unfair punishment for customers ordering soy that's bas…

Started by soysucker

41 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by will frith

Longfellow's Coffee

We run a small drive-thru in Northern New Jersey. We have a great, friendly staff, coffee/espresso drinks, smoothies, pastries, quiches a…

Started by Jordan Jed

0 Dec 19, 2009

Soy Milk

I have issues with soy milk. I think it's yucky... always. I know it's necessary for lactose intolerant people, vegans, etc. so i wonder i…

Started by Katherine

29 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by J.P. Oughtred

soy milk mud?

...you know how you pour a beautiful cup of coffee... at my shop, it happens to be french press, and then you toss a little soy milk in the…

Started by Mallory

10 May 6, 2009
Reply by Jesse -D->

Fresh Foods Cafe

With a passion for all we do, Fresh Foods Cafe serves up world-class coffee and exceptional foods in an ocean side dining venue. Watch our…

Started by Chris P

0 Apr 11, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service