All Discussions Tagged 'shop' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Your Shop's Interior Signs

Hello my name is Alexis and I am a graphic designer. I want to learn from Coffee shop owners about issues they have with their interior sto…

Started by Alexis

2 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by HASHIMETO

The American Barista and Coffee School Presents the Ultimate Coffee Profitability Seminar

The American Barista and Coffee School to Help Coffee Retailers Combat Current Financial Crisis January 10-11 [Portland] February 28-March…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Dec 4, 2008

coffee club

coffee club sounds like cool name for me coffee shops chain... ...is there already one with that name ? How to find out I don't want to mes…

Started by Domagoj Trusic

2 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by Domagoj Trusic

In shop vac-pot?

In my opinion and experience, I prefer vac-pot over any other conventional brewing method if it is done properly. Therefore, I was wonderin…

Started by Jimmy(Alexander)Smalls

4 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by Brady

Dallas Coffee shops anyone?

Howdy, So I just moved to Dallas TX a couple weeks ago from Houston and yet to find a good coffee place. I use to go to a really cool shop…

Started by Andrew McGinnis

1 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by Matt Milletto

Bakery Bar - Portland, OR

Bakery Bar is a cute little bakery and coffee bar in Inner SE Portland. They serve Stumptown Coffee Roasters coffee, along with beer and wi…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by stephanie crocker

Dunn Bros. Coffee - 50th and Xerxes Ave. S

Dunn Bros Coffee specializes on freshly roasting coffee beans on-site in each of its stores. Most locations use industrial grade 75-pound "…

Started by Jesse S

0 Sep 18, 2008
Reply by Chris Hooton

Lighting layout

My husband found this article about lighting plans: http://www.americanlightingassoc.com/info_lighting6.php But when he started plotting it…

Started by Denise Smith

1 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by Adrian Badger

Honolulu Coffee Shops?

Hey all, I'm heading to O'ahu next week for a wedding and wanted to know the "must drink" coffee shops on the island. It's been a long time…

Started by Jay Caragay

2 Aug 9, 2008
Reply by Heidi

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service