All Discussions Tagged 'shop' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fahrenheit Coffee

Hey All, I am currently in the process of opening Fahrenheit Coffee in Toronto. The focus of it will be education!! It will be a forum for…

Started by Sameer Mohamed

0 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Sameer Mohamed

Good coffee shops in Birmingham, UK?

Hello guys! My friend got an internship in Birmingham, UK and she loves good coffee so i'm trying to find some cool places with really good…

Started by Marian Plajdicko

0 Aug 7, 2011

Fairly Grounded Too

Fairly Grounded Too is located at 170 South Virginia Street In downtown Reno.  It is a fantastic location!  We opened in August and it is b…

Started by Julie

0 May 31, 2011
Reply by Amanda McDonald

Coffeehouse Northwest

"Quality. This dinky coffee shop on cracked-out Burnside serves the best coffee in the neighborhood and perhaps the best on the western sho…

Started by JeffreyScott

0 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Clayton Rogers

In the Spirit of Italy

You'd think most discussions with a topic title that included the name of Italy would have something to do with espresso, especially here.…

Started by Keith Goduti

0 Jan 16, 2011

Used La Spaziale machine purchase

Hi group, I'm brand new to the group and I am just in the process of researching a mobile coffee business.  I've happened upon what looks l…

Started by Tom Sweeney

6 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Chris

Nook

Nook is a new business on the ground floor of a beautiful old house near the end of NW 23rd Ave by Raleigh. They serve Cellar Door's excell…

Started by Daniel Gruska

0 Nov 20, 2010

Stone House Coffee & Tea

Opened in December 2008, this coffeehouse is a joint venture between two longtime friends. Both of Stone House’s owners operate other local…

Started by Chelsea Liddy

0 Oct 17, 2010

Has having a pourover bar helped your business.

Hey BX'ers, i've been thinking about this for a while and would like some of your input.I was thinking trying to get more pour over bars in…

Started by Alex Stoffregen

23 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by MacLeod

Cangkir Coffee

Cangkir Coffee is a tiny Coffee Shop that is serving Indonesian Coffee, currently we are only have 1 blend since we are new (our business j…

Started by Andreas A

0 Aug 15, 2010

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service