All Discussions Tagged 'sales' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I need advice on how to create interest and desire for single-origin, specialty coffee in a CT"suburb" of NYC

I recently moved my family from Williamsburg, Brooklyn to Connecticut for the space, and took a position leading the coffee portion of  a b…

Started by Joshua Dittmer

9 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Christian Z

Custom Chalkboard Menus vs Vinyl Signs - Which sells more product?

Anyone have any opinion or feedback on the difference between chalkboard menuboards and standard vinyl menu signs? Which generates more sal…

Started by Bob Gregory

8 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by John P

Wholesale Products

Hey guys,  I'm looking to find some wholesale coffee merchandise. Can you guys recommend your favorite online wholesale stores that sell go…

Started by Veronica Halbert

2 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Veronica Halbert

Blame It On The Location

Location, location, location. What if your cafe location is wrong? One of the most important criteria in the foodservice industry is put…

Started by MOCAFE™

0 Aug 5, 2011

Point-of-sales System

Hey guys, We've recently took over ownership of a shop. Currently there is a Micros  POS, but in order to make it all official and all, Mic…

Started by Jeremy Perrine

13 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Janice

Best Marketing Tips? Share your fails and successes.

My shop has been open for nearly a year - just about breaking even now and wanting to bump up sales a bit. I know it takes time to maximize…

Started by Donna King

0 Aug 2, 2009

Tracking Expenses

What software or system do you use to track expenses? I am trying to decide what software to purchase for bookkeeping. We use a payroll ser…

Started by Kelly Nagel

5 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by stephanie crocker

How can we coffee retailers survive this scary recession?

How can we coffee retailers survive this scary recession?It's here and we all know what we have to do: cut costs and add revenue. Let's use…

Started by Tim Bartz

16 Dec 26, 2008
Reply by stephanie crocker

Career Opportunity in Walnut Creek & Berkeley, California at Pacific Bay Coffee Co. & Micro-Roastery

Pacific Bay Coffee Company is seeking a motivated coffee person to join our staff of enthusiastic coffee professionals. Opportunities are…

Started by Pacific Bay Coffee Co. & Micro-Roastery

1 Dec 21, 2008
Reply by Rich Abker

What can jack your sales

I have a Cali developer that reigns over a strip mall I am located in. Although I have been in the top ten percentage of sales per square f…

Started by comforteagle1965

4 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by comforteagle1965

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service