All Discussions Tagged 'roasting' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

In-Shop Roasteria w/ Local Roaster?

I'm taking a short break from reading Bruce Miletto's "Effective and Essential Marketing for the Specialty Coffee Retailer" (great book by…

Started by Mike M

10 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Mike M

Pan Roasting

I am looking for some advice/tips on home pan roasting coffee. Have any of you tried this and did you have good results?

Started by Ken Idskou

1 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Alun Evans

Anyone know anything about Primo

Ok, I have a friend with a Probat whole bag roaster. He changed it to natural gas from propane was pretty easily. So my question: Does any…

Started by Eric Hammond

1 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Jason Shipley

Barista For Hire

Hi Everyone My name is Chris Tellez. I'm an eighteen year old barista and assistant manager at Espresso Post in Collingwood, Ontario, Cana…

Started by Chris Tellez

7 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Jay Caragay

Cupping events in Los Angeles

Does anyone host or know of cupping events in the Los Angeles/Southern California area?

Started by Phil

3 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Phil

Free Organic Certification Consultation for Coffee Roasting Facility - GO ORGANIC!

A small company in the Great Plains region is launching an Organic Certification Consulting Business specializing in coffee roasting facili…

Started by Jon

0 Aug 12, 2009

What coffee are you drinking today?

Today I'm having a nice Ethiopian Yirga Cheffe - roasted last night to about 422 on the bean mass gage. Bright, acidic, citrusy, sharp - ca…

Started by Chris Cockrell

9 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by chuck celentano

How long should you wait before brewing fresh roasted coffee?

When to brew fresh roasted coffee, is a question that has come up a few times for me and I am not really sure. Should I let the beans sit f…

Started by James "Cosmo" Cramer

5 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Eyal Rosen

Where can I find specific demographic information for my region to be included in a business plan?

I'm opening a micro-roasting company this fall and need to find some demographic info to include in my marketing strategy. Does anyone know…

Started by Sarah Leanne Barnett

4 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Michael Canton

Volcano's Coffee bar and Roastery

Freshness is essential. We roast all of coffee in store and any coffee you drink was roasted within five days of you drinking it. We love v…

Started by Brandon Ragan

0 May 1, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service