All Discussions Tagged 'roasting' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Am I looking for you? Are you looking for Us?

Life's Too Short to Drink Bad Coffee. Do you believe and live that? Coffee has always been about being a Culinary experience since the firs…

Started by Mike McGinness

0 Jul 4, 2013

Getting 'flat' coffee on my Diedrich IR-12 !!!

Hi,I am running into some problems with my roast profile on my Diedrich IR-12. Below are two15# profile roasts that I have completed and am…

Started by N. Hewitt

28 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Aaron Jordan

fresh roasted beans vs old ones

hi to you all. I would like to first thank you all for the great info and idea on this site. I work at 3 different cafe's at the moment wit…

Started by gera davidson

5 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by gera davidson

Necessary Experience

Specifically what experience are you looking for when interviewing potential roasters? I have been a barista for 3 years and want to leave…

Started by Elizabeth White

7 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by will frith

Oiling Italian Roast

Hey all! So I have recently been having trouble with my Italian Roast oiling up extremely quickly after roasting. It doesn't oil when it c…

Started by Aaron Jordan

2 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Aaron Jordan

Food safe cleaner/solvent.

Hi! Can anyone recommend a food safe solvent for cleaning a coffee roaster? The parts I want to clean are the drop shoot and the ventilatio…

Started by John Socks

4 May 15, 2012
Reply by Eric Schaefer

Movin' On Up... IR-3 for sale

After a year and a half on my beloved Diedrich IR-3 the time has come to move up to a larger roaster and sell the IR-3, oxidizer and stack.…

Started by Darren Reynolds

14 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Jason Shipley

KID-FRIENDLY COFFEE ROASTING SHOP

Hey BX friends:   A friend and I are working on combining our business models to mesh together a hip, kid-friendly coffee shop (think Chick…

Started by Kirk

6 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Spence

Home roasting help

Hello, I've been toying with the idea of roasting my own beans at home for a while... I've decided to give it a try and before I started up…

Started by Jacob

13 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Nick Van Slett

HotTop Coffee Bean Roaster w/ 9 lbs. green coffee beans

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320764970254

Started by Ken Idskou

0 Sep 24, 2011

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service