All Discussions Tagged 'roaster' (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Michigan Partner

Dear Coffee Lovers, I am living on the west coast for the time being working for a very well respected coffee company. I am planning on mo…

Started by Andrew

4 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Kurt Stauffer

Kudos~ PAT ON THA BACK~Job Well Done!!

I would like to ask of members, when was the last time you got a pat on the back, or kudos for a job well done, or maybe you didn't but wen…

Started by BaristaOnDutY

4 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by BaristaOnDutY

Cupping events in Los Angeles

Does anyone host or know of cupping events in the Los Angeles/Southern California area?

Started by Phil

3 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Phil

First time in Sao Paulo! What to see and not to see.....

i have a full day in Sao Paulo to enjoy the city after my coffee agenda has been satisfied. What to do?

Started by Bryan Dyer

2 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Bryan Dyer

Latitude 23.5 joining ROASTe.com as our newest roaster!

Latitude 23.5 in Sarasota, FL. is the newest gourmet coffee roaster to join ROASTe.com. "I first tried owner Dimitry Erez's espresso at th…

Started by Eyal Rosen

0 Jul 6, 2009

Looking for a 3KG US Roaster Corp roaster

Anyone selling a 3KG US Roaster Corp roaster? Please private message me.

Started by Sean Maddox

2 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Casey Blanche

Cafe Brioso

We focus on providing high-quality gourmet coffees, loose-leaf teas, and coffee accessories, as well as a made-from-scratch daily menu of s…

Started by Damion A

0 Mar 9, 2009

Roaster Question: Can Natural Gas be switched to Propane?

Does anyone know if it is possible, and if so - how difficult, to switch a roaster (such as a Ambex YM-2) from Natrual Gas to Propane? Know…

Started by Stephen Curtis

4 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Stephen Curtis

Conscious Cup Coffee Roasters

We specialize in fine, sustainable coffees. We roast with a Primo in the cafe. Inventory is timed to deliver or use coffees and our espress…

Started by Jack Shipley

0 Feb 9, 2009

Intelligentsia Venice Store - Updates/Training

I got an email from Joshua Lurie at Food GPS out of L.A. with links to two articles he wrote on the new Intelligentsia Venice location, and…

Started by Matt Milletto

2 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Sarah Dooley

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service