All Discussions Tagged 'quality' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Burrs, boilers, and water source.

Dear barista exchange. I have been working at a coffee shop since it opened about 14 months ago. When we began, our coffee was sweet and c…

Started by Benjamin Ripley

5 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Latté 911

Creating a marketing segment

I'm part of a new, small coffee shop in Sherwood, OR.  Well, new in a way.  We bought out the previous owners and kept the name but changed…

Started by Joshua Hutcheson

3 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Southeast Grind

GCQRI

How can I help out with the GCQRI (Global Coffee Quality Research Initiative)?   I've red about this, and the issue topics they've brought…

Started by John Gibbons

0 Feb 10, 2011

Tully's

So .... West coasties.. What are ya thoughts on Tully's ... I just joined the company and to be honest..... Well ... I wanted to hear it fr…

Started by Aeryn

1 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Ricky Sutton

Need a job description for...

Espresso Manager. What would you include in this description if you were to looking to move from the front of your shop into the back room…

Started by Stickman

5 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Simon Ouderkirk

Do you smell your shots?

I mean all your production shots even when slammed or not. I got busted by a regular today. I'd just pulled myself a dopio and quaffed it w…

Started by Mike McGinness

11 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Joe Marrocco

What does "quality" mean to you?

If coffee is promoted as "high quality" (whether as beans or as a drink in a cafe) - what do you interpret that to mean? Good quality beans…

Started by Bel Townsend

65 Oct 26, 2008
Reply by Joel F. Eugenio

Coffee Waves

Coffee Waves provides our community with artisan level espresso, fresh roasted drip coffee, baked goods, and Gelato made on-site. Our desir…

Started by Coffee Waves

0 Sep 26, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service