All Discussions Tagged 'pour' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Water filtration help!!

Im getting a hot water dispenser for pour over and I wanna make sure the water is up to par. For home use, would a britta pitcher or faucet…

Started by John Gibbons

4 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by John Gibbons

Pour over temperature methods.

Hey all, I know a lot of folks are using pour-over stations or chemex brewers in their cafes, so here's my question: How are you controlli…

Started by Adam Wilson

0 Apr 9, 2011

What grinder to get for my shop?

Talking about a whole bean grinder for pour overs, chemex, press, etc.  We will be doing by-the-cup brewing for everything.  I'm looking cl…

Started by Daniel Williamson

8 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Matthew

Induction plates for our over.

My shop is going to make the switch to all pour overs for drip coffee. We do not yet have a hot water tower, so we will most likely use an…

Started by Kyle Wagers

3 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Stickman

Hario V60 vs. Beehouse

I'm a firm believer in Hario. I love everything they make, and believe it's beautiful, function, and practical. I've noticed (in my finding…

Started by John Gibbons

5 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Joshua D. Keith

8oz Pour over!

Howdy Y'all, Just thinking out loud.   I've been brewing V60/chemex for quite a while now, and sometimes I question every cup I make becaus…

Started by John Gibbons

0 Feb 10, 2011

Hero Cafe

We are located in the Hamilton Farmers Market and are Open Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 7am to 6pm. We serve Vegan Baking,…

Started by Robert House

0 Feb 3, 2011

Extracting a cup of coffee from an espresso machine?

A customer wants to use his espresso machine to pull (make) a 12oz coffee The customer does not want to make americano's   They want to run…

Started by Derryl Reid

62 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Jessica Lamb-Brown

Has having a pourover bar helped your business.

Hey BX'ers, i've been thinking about this for a while and would like some of your input.I was thinking trying to get more pour over bars in…

Started by Alex Stoffregen

23 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by MacLeod

V-60/Clever Parameters

We just got a Clever and V-60 in and are trying to figure out the best/most efficient way to use them in a shop setting.  Just wondering wh…

Started by Tony Grewing

1 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Micah Metheny

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service