All Discussions Tagged 'of' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Craft beer / craft coffee - "That brewery sucks," a blog post

Hey folks, I recently highly enjoyed this blog post from a local brewery in Durham NC that really got me thinking. I wanted to post it here…

Started by jonathan bonchak

1 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Jeremy Gray

Point-of-sales System

Hey guys, We've recently took over ownership of a shop. Currently there is a Micros  POS, but in order to make it all official and all, Mic…

Started by Jeremy Perrine

13 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Janice

Roaster/Barista Looking for Job in ANY interesting town in U.S.

Hi all,I started as a barista last year and quickly advanced to roaster for Newport Bay Coffee in Newport, OR.  Extensive knowledge of the…

Started by Joe Burns

3 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Joe Burns

ANATOMY OF THE MACHINE

TO ALL TECHIES, ENGINEERS AND BUILDERS OF THE MACHINE:I am interested about learning more technical aspects of the machine, specifically th…

Started by victoria fallon

4 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Brady

Guayaki Yerba Mate

I had to share with you guys some things I have been trying with my yerb. I love mate so this may seem a little intense for some of you. I…

Started by Melissa Schuh

1 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Melissa Schuh

JP's Coffee

Located in downtown Holland, Michigan, JP's has a warm family friendly atmosphere with great conversation, delicious treats and of course,…

Started by Jack Groot

0 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Bryan Wray

SCAA...

What's going on here? It seems like the only news ever received from the SCAA is on random forums (i.e. Coffeed, CoffeeGeek, BX), instead o…

Started by Alex Negranza

1 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Alex Negranza

How have you benefited from bX? Your stories please.

Hey guys. I am curious to hear some stories on how people have benefited from using the bX site. I am constantly trying to keep it fresh an…

Started by Matt Milletto

13 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by Chris/Dale

Guatemala Cup of Excellence Auction

Here is a list of the winners of the Guatemalan Cup of Excellence : Position Cupping code Owner  Score Farm Municipality Department 1 174 …

Started by Matt Milletto

2 Jun 13, 2008
Reply by Alex Chojolan

We are searching for our new Director of Cafe Operations

Director of Café Operations Do you like a hearty mug of coffee for breakfast, an afternoon cappuccino, or a dessert espresso? Would you li…

Started by Hastings Entertainment

0 Feb 8, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service