All Discussions Tagged 'new' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Taking on the Big Roasters

I am the owner of a small wholesale coffee roasting company that is about 18 months old. I have about 16 small wholesale clients but I am h…

Started by Joseph Zimmermann

8 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by nick placakis

Need help on design ideas on new coffee shop

Im opening a new coffee shop in Annapolis MD. I need ideas on who or how to design the interior of the cafe. Does anyone know of a good com…

Started by Chris Son

0 Apr 5, 2013

About to take the plunge....

I announced at work this morning that I am going to leave my job the beginning of August in order to pursue my dream of opening a socially…

Started by Paul Swanson

7 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Deferio

Nolita Mart & Espresso Bar

Serving Stumptown coffee, pour over bar, cold brewed iced coffee. Also local small batch artisan treats mostly made in Brooklyn.

Started by james

0 May 26, 2011

THE COFFEE BOUTEAQUE

A specialty coffee house offering all the great specialty coffee and tea drinks. All coffee is roasted by us daily. We now have 2  location…

Started by nick placakis

0 Mar 27, 2011

Point-of-sales System

Hey guys, We've recently took over ownership of a shop. Currently there is a Micros  POS, but in order to make it all official and all, Mic…

Started by Jeremy Perrine

13 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Janice

Used La Spaziale machine purchase

Hi group, I'm brand new to the group and I am just in the process of researching a mobile coffee business.  I've happened upon what looks l…

Started by Tom Sweeney

6 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Chris

Best Coffee shops in NYC

Hey guys!  Kind of short notice here...but i'm going to New York City in a couple of days and i was wondering if there are any coffee place…

Started by Alex Stoffregen

8 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Paul Jason Tadashi Baker

New Barista Questions about Slams

Hi there-I'm a new barista going through my first week training. I have some coffee knowledge, and some espresso experience from long ago,…

Started by Joe Locker

23 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Joe Locker

Marketing Ideas for a new Roaster

I'm not sure if anybody is willing to give up any ideas on this one! lol But I thought I'd try. I'm starting a new Roaster business here in…

Started by Dennis

1 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Eurocafe Imports

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service