All Discussions Tagged 'milk' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Microfoam and latte art

How long should it take to develop the skill for creating consistent microfoam and latte art. I have been making espresso and latte drinks…

Started by Joe D'Onofrio

3 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Hayward

Froth Au Lait

I may be totally stupid to ask about these on here, but I want to hear what some professionals think if these automatic frothers that use a…

Started by Austin Lee Decker

1 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Brady

Milk on Tap

Anyone know of a dispenser system? I'm looking for either a soda type gun or something like a beer tap to mount on top of the bar so we can…

Started by Jason Shipley

16 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Christopher Morales

Whole Milk Only

Anyone out there working for a shop or own one that uses Whole Milk Only and Soy as their milk options?  We are getting ready to start a sh…

Started by Ty Paluska

31 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Daniel Williamson

Non-Dairy Option

So I recently posted a thread on whole milk only and what to use as our non-dairy option.  You should check it out...there is some good stu…

Started by Ty Paluska

5 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Juli

Steamed espresso?!>!:(

this morning i ventured out and ordered a capp from an unassuming cafe(which will remain nameless). harmless sounding yes? no. what followe…

Started by Aeryn! E

19 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Matthew

Automatic Steamers - Good or Bad?

What are your thoughts on automatic milk steamers (with a thermometer and auto cut-off at desired temperature, rather than producing textur…

Started by Ryan Stewart

6 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Brady

Milk scalding...

Hello!   I am currently reworking part of our barista training materials, specifically regarding scalding milk.  I am looking for resources…

Started by Terika

6 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Joona Suominen

let's talk about milk.

Ok, here's the issue:  we just swapped milk suppliers and are now using the first and only organic milk producer in the state.  We were pre…

Started by Adam Wilson

11 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by emily jackson

Best tasting and microfoaming milk brand in Texas

We are currently using Borden (mainly to support out local market) products for our milk based drinks and I want to know what my other Texa…

Started by Robby Grubbs

0 Mar 26, 2010

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service