All Discussions Tagged 'manager' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coffee Shop Manager Problems

I am having a helluva time getting anyone at CSM to respond to my queries on the status of an updated machine I paid for 5 weeks ago. Seems…

Started by Molly Arnold

13 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Molly Arnold

How much can an owner expect of a Manager and how much are they compensated(paid/benefits etc)

Hi all, This has been such a helpful place to get input so here we go again. I would like to hear what responsibilities are asked of Coffee…

Started by Sue Harnly

9 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Denise Smith

Experienced Barista/Shop Manager looking for work in the Vancouver, WA/Portland, OR area

I have two years experience in coffee. Currently manage a cafe in the Sacramento area but I'm moving to Vancouver. Very proficient with a s…

Started by Joseph Plaugher

3 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Jason Haeger

Food Service Sanitation Manager???

Hello all. I am getting closer to my goal of opening a shop in Chicago and just ran across an interesting note on the city's website. They…

Started by Sean

4 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

Michigan Partner

Dear Coffee Lovers, I am living on the west coast for the time being working for a very well respected coffee company. I am planning on mo…

Started by Andrew

4 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Kurt Stauffer

House Grind - Come work in Southern Spain?

Hello, My partners and I started House Grind a year ago bringing a business model that is common to North America and elsewhere in Europe…

Started by Ashley

0 Dec 3, 2009

Managing Woes

Hey everyone, Just a few facts about me and the business I manage: I have been the General Manager for 18 months at a locally owned coffeeh…

Started by Andrew R. Tucker

14 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Andrew R. Tucker

Hire a former starbucks manager?

So a woman came into the shop that I manage today to drop off her resume, and to get some face time with me. And while we were talking she…

Started by Chris

28 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Jared Rutledge

Looking for a coffee shop manager to work in London, UK

We're looking for someone with experience running a profitable cafe business and a love and enthusiasm for good coffee to run a coffee shop…

Started by Ric

0 Dec 15, 2008

Looking for industry related work, will be at DC Coffeefest

I am a cafe manager, barista and trainer following the third wave of specialty coffee looking to relocate in the not so distant future. The…

Started by Benjamin H Wilkinson

2 Feb 21, 2008
Reply by Pacific Bay Coffee Co. & Micro-Roastery

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service