All Discussions Tagged 'machine' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you use Nespresso?

Hi there!   I'm new to the group here and looking to meet other Nespresso users :)   Which espresso machine do you guys own and would love…

Started by Julia Clayman

6 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by nick placakis

WBC Espresso Machine Test Results

I am excited to hear about the results of the WBC testing that went on last week in Vancouver. I hope to be able to post more info on other…

Started by Matt Milletto

30 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Scott

La Marzocco and parts support??

I've been told that La Marzocco doesn't support well with parts. Anyone had great or bad experiences with them.   Looking to open a shop in…

Started by Kirk

10 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Kirk

DIY Espresso Machine

Yeah, I know it's difficult, but I wanna hear what other people think about building an espresso machine. I've seen little things people bu…

Started by John Gibbons

5 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by John Gibbons

How much is a 3 group Synesso (Cyncra)...or others.

Title says it all. I can't find pricing for Synessos. I've always told myself I want a LM when the time comes..but now, not sure if I shoul…

Started by John Gibbons

6 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by David Stellwagen

Wega Polaris 2 grp

I've been looking at a Wega Polaris 2 grp to open my cafe because of price. Although, this is not my ideal starter machine. There is an Ast…

Started by Jennifer Vaaler

19 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Vaaler

Explaining espresso machine distribution

How does a brand new La Marzocco, Nuovo Simonelli, Synesso or Slayer espresso machine get to a shop? These are four of the most exciting an…

Started by Joshua Godsey

6 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Brady

Cuban Espresso

Some places do it, others won't. Why the heck not?

Started by illudereludere

4 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by luke hudek

How much for a rebuilt Linea 2AV?

Hi all,I have been looking for a Linea and have found one that has been completely rebuilt from the frame up. Its a 1994 model, but was reb…

Started by Ross

12 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Jason Shipley

WTB: single group commercial espresso machine

Hey fellow BX'rs I am just putting the word out to see about locating a commercial machine for my brother's shop. He is currently rocking a…

Started by Andrew R. Tucker

5 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Jack Groot

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service