All Discussions Tagged 'latte' (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

About steaming pitcher grip and movements when doing Latte Art

Heya guys first of all I wanna thank barista exchange for approving my membership. Thank you! Okay let's go to this matter. Does your grip…

Started by Super Mard

0 Sep 14, 2014

Baristafriend.com

I came across this great website, http://www.baristafriend.com/ I was looking for some brewmethod Videos, and some local roasters, they had…

Started by Kenny davis

0 Apr 7, 2014

Microfoam and latte art

How long should it take to develop the skill for creating consistent microfoam and latte art. I have been making espresso and latte drinks…

Started by Joe D'Onofrio

3 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Hayward

Seasonal Lattes?

I'm sorry if there is already a thread pertaining to this but I couldn't quite find one... Do you serve seasonal flavored lattes in your s…

Started by Theresa Szentendrei

10 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Beth Hobson

Soy Lattes - why does soy milk curdle?

I've been having some trouble as of late with my espresso curdling my steamed soy milk. Any ideas on how to remedy this? I've tried Silk br…

Started by Janice

11 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Macallie Atkinson

Steam Dampness

Hey, I was wondering in anyone had any thoughts on the 'wetness' or 'dryness' of their stream in relation to the quality of microfoam. In…

Started by Gary T

0 Oct 31, 2012

fec@fe

We are in Mexico and Dominican Republic, we love averything about coffee and love to share with the costumers our passion about this wonder…

Started by Aldo Joel

0 Mar 30, 2012

What is considered "too fresh" espresso beans to be used in milk based drinks?

my roaster says that beans are too fresh, thus bubbles forming in my latte/cappucino that is a full week past the roast date!does this make…

Started by JR

11 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Greg Aliff

Thursday Night Throwdown in Gothenburg, Sweden

Gothenburg, Sweden kicks off New Year's with our third Thursday Night Throwdown on January 12. Last month's featured 18 of the city's best…

Started by Reggie Elliott

0 Dec 13, 2011

Latte Art Throwdown in Gothenburg, SWE

On November 24 at Cafe Con Amor, the second edition of TNT|GBG (Thursday Night Throwdown, Gothenburg Edition) takes place. We're still a gr…

Started by Reggie Elliott

0 Nov 15, 2011

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service