All Discussions Tagged 'in' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Am I looking for you? Are you looking for Us?

Life's Too Short to Drink Bad Coffee. Do you believe and live that? Coffee has always been about being a Culinary experience since the firs…

Started by Mike McGinness

0 Jul 4, 2013

A Coffee Shop Equipment for sale: pos, refrigerators, tables, chairs $200-$2000

Hi there, i recently closed my coffee shop  and selling all its content:all of this equipment is 3 years old and bought new. (except for th…

Started by Cafe Cafe

2 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Cafe Cafe

Ethiopia hosts international coffee conference

Ethiopia hosts international coffee conference Are you likely to be in Ethiopia in the early part of November? If so, you might want to swi…

Started by Biniam Taye

0 Nov 5, 2012

Caffe Streets

Caffe Streets

Started by CRV

0 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Chris Hooton

Mobile Expresso Services in Vietnam

Hi all, I am working in Hospitality Industry in Vietnam and desperately could like to set up my own business within Mobile Expresso Van cha…

Started by Lap Nguyen

2 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Lap Nguyen

Fahrenheit Coffee

Hey All, I am currently in the process of opening Fahrenheit Coffee in Toronto. The focus of it will be education!! It will be a forum for…

Started by Sameer Mohamed

0 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Sameer Mohamed

How many in-house cups

I'm sure there might be a thread out there about this too...sorry in advance. If you know if the link, please do share!   How many in-house…

Started by mariposacoffeeroastery

1 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Mike McGinness

how many hours would you like to work in a coffee/espresso shop, ideally?!

hey all!  moving on into february, hope everyone makes the leap successfully!   i posted a discussion before about offering free refills, o…

Started by sage

7 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Aeryn! E

Seeking Baristas

O CAFÉ is a Brazilian coffee shop in NYC opening in January 2011. We offer only the best coffee from Brazil and South America as well as a…

Started by O CAFE

0 Dec 13, 2010

Free Wifi in your coffeehouse

I currently do not have my own shop, but hope to someday. I do like the idea of offering free wifi. However, I would get annoyed with those…

Started by victoria fallon

18 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by sumair ali

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service